ICU Special Sterile Medical Tube Adult Pediatric Disposable Cuffed Tracheostomy Tube
- Tracheostomy tubes with suction above the cuff reduce the rate of ventilator-associated pneumonia
- Cuffed tracheostomy tubes with subglottic suction line are intended to improve patient well-being by maintaining a clean, hygienic and unobstructed airway through the ability to remove secretions above the cuff.
- The low pressure, high volume Soft-Seal cuff is intended to minimise trauma to the trachea and protect the patient’s airway when inflated. This is achieved by maintaining the air delivered from a ventilator to a patient's lungs preventing aspiration.
- The tracheostomy tube provides a clear, anatomically shaped flexible neck flange which aids cleaning and conforms to the patient’s neck aiding in patient comfort. A range of sizes are available; including half sizes to ensure your patient has the ideal tube to ensure comfort and functionality.
- The integral suction lumen makes it easy to remove pooled secretions. This is important as pooled secretions may lead to patient discomfort and ventilator-associated pneumonia (VAP).
- The tracheostomy tube’s thermosensitive PVC construction provides initial firmness for ease of insertion which then conforms to the patient’s airway at body temperature reducing trauma.
- The material is radiopaque which enables clear visualisation for correct tube positioning.
- The smooth, arc shaped design with tapered tip is designed to assist placement and removal of both the tracheostomy tube and inner cannula with minimal disruption to the patient’s airway.