The Double-lumen endotracheal tube (also called Double-lumen endobronchial tube or DLT) is a type of endotracheal tube which is used in tracheal intubation during thoracic surgery and other medical conditions, to achieve the selective one sided ventilation of either the right or the left lung.
1) Applications: used for single-lung aerating (synchronization and non-synchronization) in thorax operation or gravity patients.
2) Special design of low-pressure tube and bronchial cuff can help reduce the
esion of mucoca.
3) Pilot balloon and bronchial cuff have the same color, which can help judge
the position of tube.
4) Phlegm suction catheter: there are 3 catheters, 2 graduated ones help judge the exact position to suck phlegm, the left one sucks phlegm in mouth.
5) Swivel connector configuration: it connects ventilator with double-lumen bronchial be, thanks to the swivel connector, position of ventilator is flexible.
6) Specifications: Left & Right side Fr28, Fr32, Fr35, Fr37, Fr39,Fr41