Disposable PVC Tracheostomy Tube With Cuff CE Approved High Volume Cuffed
The tracheostomy tube is use for tracheostomy stoma (the hole made in the neck and windpipe). Is used in general anesthesia, intensive care and emergency medicine for airway management and mechanical ventilation. The tube is inserted into a patient's trachea through an incision in the trachea (the windpipe).
1. High volume, low pressure cuff; high level of tactile feedback from pilot balloon.
2. Non-toxic, medical grade PVC material; Kink- resistant.
3. Transparent tube with visible markings for easy observation.
4. Smoothly finished tube tip minimizes trauma during intubation.
5. Murphy Eye smoothly formed to allows ventilation in the event of obstruction of the end of the tube during intubation.
6. Flexible to conform to patient position; optimum choice for surgery when bending or compression of the tube is likely to occur.
7. CE/ISO 13485 certified