Disposable Silicone Thermometric Urethral Catheter Foley Catheter With Temperature Sensor or Temperature Probe
All silicone foley catheter with temperature sensor is designed to be used before, during, and after surgery to monitor core body temperature. It is made of 100% medical grade silicone, and is available with long term placement. We also offer a various kind of temperature extension cable for different indication.
1. Made from 100% medical grade silicone
2. Good for long term placement
3. X-ray detective line through the catheter.
5. Color-coded for visualization of size
6. Single use only.
7. CE, ISO 13485 certificates
8. Monitor the temperature of bladder during the conventional catheterization.
9. Temperature range: 25-44 °C, accuracy ± 0.1 °C
10. The balloon filling amount can be customized according to customer requirements.
1. Disassemble the catheter into a single initial package to check whether the appearance quality of the catheter meets the requirements
2. Evenly lube the tip and body of the catheter (petroleum-based lube is not allowed)
3. Carefully insert the tip of the catheter into the bladder (to determine whether the tip of the catheter is inserted into the bladder by the flow of urine), then insert about 3cm to ensure that the balloon is also inserted into the bladder
4. Inject sterilized distilled water or normal saline into the balloon using a syringe without a needle
5. Connect the connector of the temperature measuring chamber to the monitor to read the temperature
6. After the use of the catheter, the filling conical interface can be cut off to drain the water from the balloon and the catheter can be pulled out
This product is not allowed to remain in the body for more than 29 days.Do not pull the cable during use