Disposable Surgical Oral Preformed Endotracheal Tube Without Cuff
1. Endotracheal tube is a flexible plastic tube that is placed through the mouth into the trachea (windpipe) to help a patient
breathe. The endotracheal tube is then connected to a ventilator, which delivers oxygen to the lungs.
2. An endotracheal tube may be placed when a patient is unable to breathe on her own, due to a medical emergency, serious illness,
or during surgery when a general anesthetic is used.
3. Made of medical grade PVC
4. With High transparency and lubricated smooth
5. Atraumatic rounded tip(Beveled tip) + Atraumatic murphy eyes(Softly rounded) or Magill type available
6. Sterile packaging by EO+ X-ray opaque line for accurate placement
7. DEHP FREE is available