Endotracheal Tube Introducer (Bougie)
Endotracheal Tube Introducer, also called a “bougie”, is both firm and flexible to aid in ease of insertion. This disposable bougie is manufactured from low density polyethylene, providing proper stiffness and ease of insertion.
||Tracheal Tube Introducer Bougie
||General Medical Supplies
||Yellow/Blue/Purple or Customized
||Pipe,Drainage Tubes & Containers
- High Gloss, Low Friction outer surface to improve tube glide
- Robust outer tube of Premium bougie prevents damage in transit and storage
- Highly visible color for improved positioning
- Scale mark indicates distance to the tip
- With or without angled tip
- Oxygen adaptor available upon request
The Introducer / Bougies used to facilitate endotracheal intubation.
Made of Medical grade PE, LATEX Free, Flexiable.
Curved tip can be passed blindly into the trachea when visualization of the glottisis inadequate to guide placement of endotracheal tube.
Distal rounded smooth tip allows the bougies to be inserted without damaging the soft tissue.
Memory retention allows shaping to individual preferences and needs.
Clearly graduated marking provides depth indication to ensure correct placement.
Pediatric sizes marking on both ends allows it to be used as a straight tip or couved tip.
Any other special design for your requirements.