Disposable Nasopharyngeal Airway Nasal Airway Emergency Airway
||4.0 4.5 5.0 5.5 6.0 6.5 7.0 7.5 8.0 8.5 9.0
||Pipe,Drainage Tubes & Containers
||DEHP or DEHP free
||4-7 working days
Nasopharyngeal airway is designed for easy insertion and maximum patient
comfort. It facilitates suctioning in intensive care, general anaesthesia and
also provides an alternative airway during emergency procedures.
With the device in place, the patient's tongue cannot drop back and occlude his/her airway, keeping it clear so that the patient can breathe.
It can be used safely on unconscious patients, and provide access for suctioning and bronchoscopy easier, safer and less traumatic. The device is a simple and effective airway adjunct designed for easy insertion and maximum patient compliance.
1. Anatomically designed and extra soft for patient comfort
2. The flared opening prevents the airway from physically vanishing into the nose and allows for comfortable positioning without obstructing the other nostril
3. Clearly labeled sizing enables clinicians to choose the correct one for the patient
4. Provides visual confirmation before insertion that there are no blockages •Soft compliant PVC facilitates insertion and readily conforms to the nasopharyngeal anatomy.
5. Soft, rounded bevel-tip reduces mucosal wall trauma and guides the airway along the floor of the nasal passage
6. Interior striations for smooth suction catheter insertion
7. Exterior non-grabbing facilitates easy insertion
8. Kink-resistance helps assure a patent airway
9. Sizes to fit pediatric and adult patients