The Nasal Oxygen Cannula is made from PVC in medical grade, consists of connector, mail connected tube, three channel conector, clip, branch connected tube, nasal tip.
Direction For Use
1. Attach the oxygen supply tubing to the oxygen source and set the oxygen to the prescribed flow.
2. Check for gas flow through out the device.
3.Insert the nasal tips into the nostrils with the two plastic tubes over the ears and under the chin.
4. Gently adjust the plastic slide until the cannula is secure.
6. Provide inhalation oxygen concentration:25%~40%
7. It is suitable for patients with mild hypoxia, asthma attack, pneumonia, lung tumor, dyspnea after operation, etc