Reinforced Endotracheal Tube With Pre-Loaded Stylet Uncuffed
1. This item endotracheal tube is made from non-toxic PVC, consists of tube, cuff, inflation line, valve, pilot balloon, and connector, and stylet (intubating stylet) is made from alumimum with PVC shealth coated.
2. The endotracheal tube is used in general anaesthesia, intensive care and emergency medicine for airway management and
3. The tube is inserted into a patient's trachea through the patient's nose or mouth in order to ensure that the airway is not
closed off and that air is able to reach the lungs.
4. The endotracheal tube with stylet is regarded as the most reliable available method for protecting a patient's airway.
1. Be coated with PVC sheath out of Aluminum (can be without PVC shealth accordingly)
2. Shape can be adjusted accordingly during intubation surgery.